Crispy Cheese-Topped Potatoes
- 4 medium baking potatoes, washed and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups grated old cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes, crushed to 1 cup
- Toss potato slices in melted butter. Place slightly overlapping
on foil-lined and greased baking sheet. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle
with cheese. Top with crushed cereal and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
Return to oven.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
From an old Kellog's Corn Flakes recipe book.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.