Crispy Cheese-Topped Potatoes
- 4 medium baking potatoes, washed and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups grated old cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes, crushed to 1 cup
- Toss potato slices in melted butter. Place slightly overlapping
on foil-lined and greased baking sheet. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle
with cheese. Top with crushed cereal and sprinkle lightly with paprika.
Return to oven.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
From an old Kellog's Corn Flakes recipe book.