Crispy Onion Patties
- 2 1/2 cups onions, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- Mix dry ingredients, then add milk (batter should be fairly thick).
- Add chopped onions and mix thoroughly.
- Drop by spoonsful into hot
oil. Flatten slightly when you turn them.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.