Crunchy Garlicky Mashed Potatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 cups instant mashed potato flakes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Spray a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan bring water to a boil. Remove from heat and add the
milk, salt and garlic; stir.
- Add the potato flakes and sour cream; mix well.
- Spoon potatoes into casserole. Sprinkle with onions and cheese.
- Broil 6 inches from heat source for 30 to 60 seconds until brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.