Crunchy Potato Balls
- 2 cups cooked, stiff mashed potatoes
- 2 cups finely chopped, cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 to 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups crushed cornflakes
- Combine potatoes, ham, cheese, mayonnaise, egg, mustard and pepper
in mixing bowl. Mix well. Add enough flour to make a stiff mixture.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll in crushed cornflakes. Place
balls on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve hot.
Yield: about 6 dozen
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.