This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Crunchy Seasoned Oven Fries
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups cornflake crumbs
- 6 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt
- 5 1/3 pounds potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- Lightly beat eggs in a shallow bowl.
- In another bowl, combine crumbs, chili powder and garlic salt.
- Dip potato wedges into eggs. Dip into crumb mixture, coating completely.
- Arrange potatoes in one layer on baking sheets coated with vegetable
- Bake in 375 degree F oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn potatoes;
bake 10 to 15 minutes longer, until potatoes are browned and crisp
and insides are tender when tested with pick.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 16 servings
Nutrition per portion: Calories, 240; fat, 2g (8% calories from
fat); carbohydrate, 50g; protein, 6g; fiber, 5g; sodium, 691mg