- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 peeled cucumber, seeded and sliced*
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Combine water, sugar, salt and vinegar. Dissolve sugar thoroughly. Add cucumber
and refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Mix dill, sour cream and cucumbers together.
* For an attractive edge on the cucumber, run the tines of a fork down the sides
of the cucumber before slicing.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.