- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 peeled cucumber, seeded and sliced*
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Combine water, sugar, salt and vinegar. Dissolve sugar thoroughly. Add cucumber
and refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Mix dill, sour cream and cucumbers together.
* For an attractive edge on the cucumber, run the tines of a fork down the sides
of the cucumber before slicing.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes