- 4 cups mashed potatoes, heated
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Make mounds or patties on a greased baking sheet and decorate with a fork if
desired. Alternately, you may pipe the mixture, using a pastry bag with a fluted
tip, into any shapes you desire.
- Bake in a preheated 400 degrees F oven until golden brown.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.