Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- 6 large or 9 small potatoes, cooked
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- Cook potatoes whole. Peel and cut into 1 to 1 1/2-inch chunks.
- Heat butter and soup together.
- Blend in other ingredients. Add to potatoes in large casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 60 minutes.
This can be made ahead, and it also freezes well.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.