Easy Potato Dumplings
- 1 cup instant Potato Buds
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Combine Potato Buds and hot water. Add remaining ingredients in order given.
Mix well. Form into 2-inch fingers or balls with hands. Flour hands occasionally
so dough doesn't stick.
- Cook in boiling salted water until they rise to top.
- Remove dumplings from water with slotted spoon and place in buttered casserole
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and keep layering melted butter, dumplings and
- Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees F for 5-10 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.