- 1 eggplant
- 1 large onion
- 1 tomato
- Wishbone Italian Salad Dressing
- Mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Parmesan cheese
- Prosciutto (or thin-sliced ham)
- Halve the eggplant. Score in 1/2-inch crisscross, almost to the skin. Salt eggplant
and lay on paper toweling, scored side down, to draw out all the moisture. Leave
on toweling 1 hour.
- Pour dressing into eggplant and place on greased cookie sheet. Place a large
slice of onion on each half of the eggplant.
- Place in a 350 degree F oven. Bake
until tender, approximately 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place prosciutto, slice
of mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese in layers on top of onion.
- Return to oven
until very hot. You may want to slightly broil the cheese at the last minute.
Serves 2 as an entree.