Fire Stick French Fries
- 12 Idaho® Potatoes (90 count)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic, granulated
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Cut the potatoes into 8 wedges. Coat the potatoes in the olive oil.
- Combine all spices together. Coat the oiled potatoes with the spice mixture until they are evenly covered.
- Bake the potatoes in a 350 degree F oven until the center of the potatoes has reached 180 degrees F and the outsides are crispy.
- Hold at a minimum temperature of 140 degrees F for service.
Source: Motorola Food Works
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Idaho Potato Commission
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.