This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Fluffy Eggplant is a unique way to serve eggplant that your guests will love.
- 3 cups cooked mashed eggplant
- 1 cup soda cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cut unpeeled eggplant in pieces and boil in water until soft.
- Mix eggplant with 3/4 cup of the cracker crumbs.
- Add melted butter, cream and pepper. Toss lightly with a fork.
- Place in a 1-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining crumbs over top. Dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Make ahead of time, then let stand to improve the flavor.