French Bread Sausage Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces sweet Italian sausage, casings removed, crumbled
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) loaf crusty French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes (12-14 cups)
- 8 ounces red and/or green seedless grapes, halves (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed, dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat-free, lower-sodium chicken broth
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 3-quart baking dish.
- Heat 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage; celery and onion; cook,
stirring, until sausage is no longer pink, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- In large bowl, combine bread, sausage mixture, grapes, rosemary and pepper.
- Add broth; toss until blended.
- Spoon into baking dish; cover with foil wrap.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with remaining butter.
- Bake, uncovered, until lightly browned, for 25 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.