French Fried Onion Spoon Bread
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can cream style corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican style corn
- 1 (6.5 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/3 cups French's French Fried Onions, divided
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine corn, muffin mix, sour cream, butter, egg and 2/3 cup onions. Pour into
greased shallow 2-quart baking dish. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Top with cheese and remaining onions and bake for 5 minutes more.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.