Fried Cinnamon Apples
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 medium-size Granny Smith apples
cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons water
- In large skillet over medium flame, heat butter.
- Meanwhile, core and peel apples; cut into 1-inch-thick slices. Add slices, a
few at a time, to skillet; cook about 4 minutes.
- Turn apples to other side; sprinkle
with sugar, cinnamon and water. Cook until apples are soft but still hold their
shape, about 4 additional minutes.
- Serve hot.
Makes 6 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.