- 1 medium head cauliflower, trimmed
- 3 ounces Cabot Jalapeno Light Cheddar, grated (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Steam cauliflower for 15 minutes, or until tender. Transfer to 8- x 8-inch or similar shallow baking dish.
- In small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients; spread mixture over cauliflower.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly colored.
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe submitted by Kris Moore of Rancho Mirage, CA.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Cabot Creamery Cooperative
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.