- 8 medium baked and grated potatoes
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) margarine, melted
- 2 cans cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Crush 2 cups corn flakes, add 2 tablespoons melted
butter, and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake in a 9 x 13-inch pan at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.