Game Day Skins
- 8 small baking potatoes, baked and cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits, or pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out cooked potato, leaving 1/4-inch
- Place potato shells on ungreased baking sheet. Top each with cheese and bacon
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with sour cream.
Source: Weekend Diner Host, Brent Watts
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.