Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- 2 dozen large mushrooms
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1/2 cup minced parsley
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Clean mushrooms, removing stem.
- Combine butter, shallots, garlic and parsley. Process.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper. Blend briefly.
- Place mushrooms in a shallow baking dish.
- Fill each mushroom with a dollop of garlic butter mixture (about 1/2
or 1 teaspoon each).
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
Posted by Darlene at Recipe Goldmine 12/26/2001 6:51 am.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes