Garlic Chicken Gravy
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- In a medium skillet, over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in flour to form a paste.
- Whisk in milk and broth until smooth.
- Add garlic powder.
- Reduce heat to low. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot over chicken, turkey, potatoes or rice.
Makes 1 1/2 cups.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.