Garlic Fries from the Oakland A's Ballpark
- 12 ounces Ore-Ida frozen Golden Fries or Country Style Fries
- 1/2 tablespoon butter or canola margarine
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic (CD used garlic press)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley-finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Bake fries according to directions on package.
- Melt butter, olive oil, and garlic in small saucepan on low for 1 to 2 minutes,
stirring constantly to mellow garlic a bit.
- Place hot, crispy fries in medium-size bowl, drizzle with hot butter mixture
and add fresh parsley and cheese over the top. Add salt and pepper. Toss to blend.
- Spoon onto serving plates.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.