As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 medium to large onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 bunches carrots, shredded or grated
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice (or more)
- 3/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Sauté onion in butter and place in a 2-quart casserole.
- Add carrots.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over carrots.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees
F for one hour or until just slightly crunchy.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes