Gingered Sugar Snap Peas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts, toasted
- Cook peas in hot olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring
occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; cook for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes