Gingered Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnuts, toasted
- Cook peas in hot olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring
occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; cook for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.