Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Bacon adds savory flavor and honey adds the sweetness to glazed Brussels sprouts.
It's the perfect vegetable side dish to grace the holiday table.
- 3 slices bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) container Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise (2 cups)
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Cook bacon in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon.
- Drain fat, reserving 1 tablespoon in skillet. Place Brussels sprouts, cut-sides down, in skillet; cook 1 minute.
- Mix broth, honey, ginger and orange peel in small bowl until well blended. Add to skillet. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes or until liquid has evaporated and Brussels sprouts are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 25 min | Serves 4
Nutritional information (amount per serving) Calories: 134 Sodium: 271mg
Fat: 6g Carbohydrates: 15g Cholesterol: 10mg Protein: 5g Fiber: 2g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: McCormick
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.