- 2 packages frozen broccoli
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Cook broccoli. Drain. Place in dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper and cover with soup.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.