Golden Potato Rounds
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- In a bowl, combine the cornflakes and seasoned salt.
- Dip potatoes into butter,
then coat with cornflake mixture.
- Place on a greased foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 to 60 minutes or until tender.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.