Green Chile Scalloped Potatoes
- 6 peeled, thinly sliced potatoes
- Dash of pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 can chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup or more Longhorn cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sprinkle seasonings and flour over potatoes placed in greased loaf cake pan.
- Add cheese soup, chiles and enough milk to cover potatoes. One cup should do it.
- Place cookie sheet under pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours, adding 1/2 cup or more Longhorn
cheese to the top of the potatoes the last 20 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.