- 6 medium potatoes
- 3 stalks broccoli
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Butter potato skins and make shallow slits around the middle as though cutting
in half lengthwise.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Peel broccoli stems and steam whole stalks. Chop fine.
- Slice potatoes in half and put insides in a bowl with the broccoli.
- Add 1/2 of the cheese and all of the remaining ingredients.
- Mash all together and heap into jackets.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake another 10 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.