This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Italian Bread Dressing
This is good served with chicken or turkey.
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound fresh Italian sausage
- 1 package chicken soup mix
- 5 cups water
- Italian bread, cubed
- Parmesan Cheese
- Brown the sausage, celery and onion.
- Prepare the soup mix with 5 cups water according to the package directions, but
do not use the noodles. Add to the sausage mixture. Let stand overnight.
- Cut the bread into cubes to fill casserole.
- Add soup mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes or until brown.