Italian Bread Dressing
This is good served with chicken or turkey.
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound fresh Italian sausage
- 1 package chicken soup mix
- 5 cups water
- Italian bread, cubed
- Parmesan Cheese
- Brown the sausage, celery and onion.
- Prepare the soup mix with 5 cups water according to the package directions, but
do not use the noodles. Add to the sausage mixture. Let stand overnight.
- Cut the bread into cubes to fill casserole.
- Add soup mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes or until brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.