This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 small eggplant
- 1/4 cup Egg Beaters
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Remove peel of eggplant and slice
into circles. Dip slices into Egg Beaters then into bread crumbs.
- Place each round in skillet and brown on both sides.
- Place in oven-proof casserole, putting a generous
tablespoon of spaghetti sauce on each eggplant round. Stack if necessary.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
Total fat 2.6g; sat fat 0.01; cholesterol 0.22mg