Jade Green Broccoli
- 2 pounds broccoli (1 bunch)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water or vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- Clean and peel broccoli. Cut stems on a 1/8-inch slant.
- Mix cornstarch, soy sauce
and chicken stock or water. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or cast iron pan until it is very hot and dry. Add oil, then salt.
Turn heat to medium and add garlic. When golden brown, turn heat up and add broccoli.
Stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add sherry and cover the pan quickly. Cook, covered, for 2 minutes.
- Add cornstarch mixture and stir until thickened.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.