This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Limas in Sour Cream
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen lima beans
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced pimento, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons thyme, minced
- Cook beans according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Sauté onion and pimento in butter until onion is tender.
- Remove from heat and add sour cream and thyme, stirring well.
- Add sour cream mixture to lima beans; stir until blended.
Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated.
- Serve immediately.