Lipton Onion Roast Potatoes
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5-6 medium potatoes
- Peel and wash potatoes. Cut into small pieces. Put into greased 9 x 11-inch pan.
- In medium bowl mix Lipton onion soup mix, oil, melted butter, basil, oregano
- Pour over potatoes to coat well.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Source: Lipton Onion Soup Mix box
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.