Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- 4 pounds medium baking potatoes
- 1 cup milk
- 12 ounces (1 1/2 cups) French onion dip
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Asiago or fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- Peel potatoes and cut into eighths. Place in large saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain; return to saucepan. Using potato masher, mash potatoes with milk.
- Blend in dip, salt and pepper.
- Place potato mixture in shallow 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Heat in 350 degrees F oven for 20 minutes or until hot.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.