Loaded Scalloped Potatoes
Looking for a great side dish for your barbecue party? Try these tasty Scalloped
Potatoes with Spicy Ranch, Crispy Bacon and Cheese!
- 5 pounds baking potatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup Frontera® Medium Salsa
- 1 cup cooked pork bacon (approximately 6 slices)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the potatoes in a 12-inch cast iron skillet or 9 x 13-inch
casserole dish and coat them in the olive oil, salt and pepper; fold in
the shredded cheese.
- Bake the potatoes for 60 minutes or until browned on top and tender.
- While the potatoes are baking, mix together the ranch dressing and
salsa in a small bowl until combined.
- Once the potatoes are done cooking, evenly drizzle on the
salsa-ranch dressing, chopped bacon, and parsley.
- Serve hot.
Prep: 20 min | Yield: 15 servings
Nutrition Information: 243 calories, 27g Carbs
Recipe developed by Billy Parisi.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Conagra Brands, Inc.