Luscious Veggie-Stuffed Baked Potatoes
- 4 large potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup ranch style salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Pierce the skin of the potatoes with a fork. Microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
- Place partially baked potatoes in the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Slice off potato tops, then scoop out the bulk of the interior of the potato
being careful to leave the potato skins intact.
- In a medium bowl, mash the removed potato interior.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat, stir in butter. Sauté onions in the skillet
until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Combine onions, broccoli and ranch dressing with the mashed potato.
- Brush the outside of the potato skins with oil. Spoon potato mixture into the skins.
- Arrange stuffed potatoes on a cookie sheet.
- Bake potatoes for 15 minutes in the preheated
425 degrees F (220 degrees C) oven, or until heated through.
- Season with salt, pepper, and parsley.
Makes 4 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.