Marinated Brussels Sprouts
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- Cook Brussels sprouts until slightly under-done. Drain.
- Make a marinade with
remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour over Brussels sprouts while hot.
- Marinate for 3 to 4 days before serving.
- Drain and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.