Marvelously Mashed Cauliflower
This recipe is the answer to mashed potatoes and white rice.
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup purified water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chicken or beef broth
- In a medium pot, place cauliflower with water and bring to a quick boil. Lower
heat to simmer and cover. Cook for an additional 12 minutes or until soft.
- Drain; transfer cauliflower to a bowl, and mash.
- Blend in garlic, chives, onion powder,
parsley, and broth with the mashed cauliflower.
- Serve hot.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.