Mashed Potato Cakes
This is a superb use for leftover mashed potatoes.
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons cream (optional)
- 1 tablespoon minced onion (optional)
- 4 tablespoons fat
- Mix first five ingredients and shape into flat cakes or drop from a spoon into
- Fry until golden brown on both sides.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.