- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 3 ribs celery, chopped fine
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped fine
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- Combine all ingredients well, but try to keep the mixture loose. Stuff turkey
- Roast turkey at 325 degrees F, but add about 1/2 hour more for
the stuffing to cook.
- Depending on the size of the bird, you may have extra meat mixture. You can form
it into a meat loaf and cook it with the turkey.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.