Mock Mashed Potatoes
- 2 cups cauliflower, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sour cream, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steam or microwave cauliflower until very soft.
- Put cauliflower in blender or
food processor with butter and sour cream, blend.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.
Makes 2 servings.
Frozen cauliflower works very well.
Grated cheese, minced chives and/or
parsley are nice variations to add. Hand mix these in after blending the cauliflower.
Nutrition Info Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving Calories: 91 Total
Fat: 7.5g Cholesterol: 19mg Sodium: 92mg Total Carbohydrates: 5.5g Dietary Fiber:
2.5g Protein: 2.3g
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.