Mushroom and Parmesan Grits
- 1 (14.5 ounce) College Inn® Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 1/3 cup quick grits
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- In small saucepan heat oil; add mushrooms, garlic and shallots; sauté for 2 to 3 minutes till tender crisp.
- Add broth and bring to a boil; slowly add grits and simmer covered until blended, 7 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese and mix until blended.
Prep: 5 min | Cook: 12 min | Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: