Mushroom and Parmesan Grits
- 1 (14.5 ounce) College Inn® Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon shallots, minced
- 1/3 cup quick grits
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- In small saucepan heat oil; add mushrooms, garlic and shallots; sauté for 2-3 minutes
till tender crisp.
- Add broth and bring to a boil; slowly add grits and simmer covered until blended,
7-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add cheese and mix until blended.
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 12 min | Total Time: 17 min | Makes 4 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
College Inn®/©Del Monte Corporation
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Side Dish Recipes