Old Bay Baked Potatoes
- 6 potatoes, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Scrub potatoes and cut into wedges. Place on a nonstick rimmed baking sheet.
- Mix olive oil and Old Bay Seasoning. Brush half on potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn wedges and brush with remaining oil/spice mix.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 30 minutes more.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.