Old-Fashioned Bread Stuffing
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon sage
- 4 cups dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons water
- Sauté onion and celery in butter until tender.
- Mix seasonings together and sprinkle over bread cubes.
- Add onion mixture and water. Combine.
- Stuff rinsed turkey and roast immediately.
This makes enough for a 6-pound turkey.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.