This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 3 cups water
- 1 envelope Lipton onion or beefy onion recipe soup mix
- 4 to 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour (depending on consistency desired)
- In medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water to boil. Stir in Lipton onion recipe soup
mix; simmer covered 10 minutes.
- Stir in flour blended with remaining water. Bring to a boil, then simmer, stirring
constantly, until gravy is thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Microwave: In 1 1/2-quart casserole, heat 2 cups water at HIGH (100%) 5 minutes.
- Stir in Lipton soup mix; heat, covered, 4 minutes.
- Add flour blended with remaining
water. Heat, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until gravy is thickened.
Makes about 3 cups gravy.