- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf French bread
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small pan, melt butter and add onions. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until soft.
- Remove onions from pan (leave butter in pan) and place onions in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Combine soup and milk and pour over onions. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Slice bread approximately 1 1/2 inches thick and dip both sides in butter in pan. Arrange on
top of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bread is golden brown and toasty.
Makes 9 to 12 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.