- 2 1/2 cups onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornmeal
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- Mix flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, salt, cornmeal and powdered milk.
- Add water to make a stiff batter (about 1/2 cup water).
- Fold in onions.
- Drop by spoonsful into hot oil.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.