Onion Ring Loaf
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 4 to 6 mild white or sweet onions
- Salt to taste
- About 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- Oil for deep frying
- Slice onions crosswise and separate into rings. Soak rings in mixture of milk,
eggs and salt to taste in a bowl for 30 minutes.
- Dip each onion ring into pancake mix, and fry in oil heated to 375 degrees F until
- Pack fried onion rings solidly but without pressing into an 8 x 4-inch
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Unmold onto a serving plate.
Yield: 4 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.