Onion Roasted Potatoes
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- 2 pounds potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put all ingredients into a large plastic bag. Close bag and shake until potatoes
are evenly coated.
- Spray a shallow baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Empty potatoes into pan, spreading evenly. Discard bag.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes
or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.