Onion straws are delicious. Feel free to use whatever seasonings you want and
make it into a signature side dish. They're also great on hamburgers!
- 1 whole onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- Slice onions and place in a bowl.
- Pour milk over onions and let them set for about 30 minutes.
- Mix flour and seasoned salt together.
- Remove the onions from the milk and toss in the flour, coating each one.
- Fry in a
deep fryer for about 2-3 minutes or until batter is golden brown.
- Use as a topping on a sandwich or eat as they are!
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.